Hey girl, it’s time to get rid of those embarrassments that come with urinary incontinence, Here is the best pee proof underwear for women with incontinence. Whether you need them for running or just protecting yourself, these best reusable pee proof panties are for you.
Do Pee-Proof Undies Really Work?
Yes they do. you have to try them out ASAP.
Contrary to popular beliefs, urinary incontinence affects both the young and old. This condition is really embarrassing and may lead to low self-esteem if not managed properly.
Having researched and tested many products available, I came to realize that pee proof panties are the answer to your worries. Hence, I am writing on the best pee proof underwear for women with urinary incontinence.
What is urinary incontinence?
So many ladies experience urinary incontinence without knowing what it is. Do you know those leaks of urine you experience whenever you sneeze, cough or engage in exercises?
yeah, I guess you are getting the point now right?
According to Medical news today, urinary incontinence is the involuntary release of urine. This simply means that you experience urine leaks even when you, not pressed.
This condition is more common among women than men. According to Auanet.com, to an estimated 30 percent of females, aged 30-60 are thought to suffer from it, compared to a lower percentage of men.
Another thing you should take note of is that this condition may be a temporary one such as after pregnancy, childbirth or a urinary tract infection.
But if it is or has been an everyday issue, sometimes since childhood, it calls for drastic precaution to avoid further public embarrassment and low self-esteem
What is pee proof underwear, and can it really promise you a leak-free life?
Before now, the only products available in the treatment of urinary incontinence were disposable pads and panty-liners which have been reported by many women to cause skin irritation which causes discomfort and has negatively impacted their confidence and self-esteem on a daily basis.
Miraculously, pee proof panties or underwears are the answer and guess what, these pee proof underwears are reusable.
Note: The amount of pee these pee proof panties are designed to hold varies from brand to brand.
So, today, after much research and experiments, I am going to show you the best pee proof underwear for women with urinary incontinence.
what is the best pee proof panties for women?
Are you in a hurry? These are my best pick from 1 to 3.
Quick facts about urinary incontinence you do not know.
quickly before I proceed on the best pee proof panties for leaking urine, I would love to show you a few facts about this condition.
- you have no control over your urine leaks purely involuntary
- This condition affects females more than males
- Stress can cause urinary incontinence
- I could be weakened pelvic floor muscles due to surgery or childbirth
- Obesity and smoking are major suspects on urinary incontinence.
- Menopause is another risk factor
5 Best Pee Proof Underwear for Women with Incontinence
After much research and experiments, these are the best pee proof pants for women. One of the criteria for choosing these products includes the fact that they are reusable, not all pee proof underwears are reusable. Listed here are the best reusable pee proof underwears for women.
Editor’s First Choice
Amazon Brand – Solimo Incontinence Protective Underwear for Women
Wearever (3-Pack) Women’s Maximum Absorbency Reusable Bladder Control Panties
Anigan Reusable Pee-Proof, Urinary Incontinence Panty, Hypoallergenic, Anit-Odor
1-Pack Women’s Super Absorbency Incontinence Panties
Pack of 3 Hush Hush Women’s Absorbent Panties Black MD
Quick Home Remedies for urinary incontinence
While you protect yourself from urine leaks by wearing a pee proof reusable underwear, these are quick at home remedies to finally regain your control over the condition. These DIY urinary incontinence home remedies plus the best pee proof underwear for women will give you a lasting solution.
- While in at home, learn how to delay urination whenever you feel the urge to do so.
- Engage in kegel exercise so as to learn how to control your pelvic muscles.
- Engage in bladder training. This entails that you schedule how many times you visit the bathroom for urination. this will hell you gain control over your bladder more.
- Take magnesium supplements. Magnesium is used in the treatment of urinary incontinence especially if you are experiencing leg cramps. It helps reduce bladder muscle spasms and allow complete emptying of the bladder.
- Engage in YOGA. Yoga helps you relax from stress and depression which is one of the causes of urinary incontinence. Yoga also helps to tighten the muscles that control urine in your urethra.
- Always wear pee proof panties.
Conclusion: Best Pee proof underwear for women with urinary incontinence
As you saw earlier from the post, I ranked these products from the top best down to the least best pee proof panties. It does not matter which one you end up buying but what matters is that they are serving you well.
For a permanent result, combine these reusable pee proof underwears with the home remedies mentioned above. It’s high time you regained your confidence back.